♦ Talend : More than 600 jobs created,scheduled & new warehouse creation(Full load and Incremental Jobs For Data Upload Insert & Update)
♦ Power BI : Power BI Implementation & Report Development ,Publishing Reports With Row Level Security to Power BI Service
♦ CRM: Salesforce Sales Cloud Implementation, Administration & Development.
♦ SAS BI Implementation, Installation & Development
♦ Migration of Database : Oracle to Ms-SQL,Oracle to MySQL,Oracle to Postgres
♦ Provided Training functionally & technically to a large group of users in company for Power BI,SAS,Salesforce,Oracle EBS
♦ Teaching excellence in areas such as Programming Languages, Computer Algorithms, Data Structures, Operating Systems, Database Systems, and Web Programming.
♦ Strong knowledge and expertise in SAP, including configuring and monitoring of Operation Modes, RFC Connections, and system profiles, as well as in Load Balancing, Spool Administration, Background Jobs, Transport Management, Kernel Upgradation, Support Packs, and SAP R/3 4.7 EE Installation Procedure.
♦ Able to design lesson plans for students and team them on how to write computer programs, algorithms and programming languages, as well as explain them the basic science & mathematics behind computing operations.
♦ Handle client administration process like new client creation, local client copy, remote client copy, client deletion
♦ Knowledge of User Administration process which includes creating users, creating profiles, creating roles, assigning profiles, assigning roles, assigning authorization objects to roles using profile generator.
1. Talend (ETL-Pentaho,Informatica,OBIEE,SSIS,BIG Data)
2. Power BI
3. Salesforce CRM
4. ORACLE EBS(Enterprise Business Solution)
5. SAS Business Intelligence
7. Skills Include: User Interface Design / Testing, Debugging & Documentation / User Training and Support / Business Logic & Database Design / Full Life cycle Software Development / Online Marketing Collateral / Client Relations.
8. the structure: HTML
9. the presentation: CSS
11. the database: Oracle (SQL, PL/SQL)
12. the server-side language: PHP, (JSP: work on this, in 2012 only)
13. CMS: WordPress, Joomla, Drupal (Intermediate),
14. Ecommerce CMS: Magento, Prestashop, OpenCart, osCommerce, Zen Cart, Spree Commerce, WooCommerce (WordPress), Jig shop (WordPress), VirtueMart (Joomla), Drupal Commerce (Drupal)
C&S Electric New Delhi, India March 2017 – Till Date
Talend ETL :- LEAD ETL DEVELOPER / DATABASE SQL-PLSQL Developer
1. Oracle PL/SQL knowledge and ability to code and modify existing code , complex queries etc.
2. Developed scripts for full table upload ,bulk data upload in the warehouse
3. Developed and scheduled shell scripts for incremental data load in the warehouse
4. Created and managed 3 OLAP warehouses in Ms-SQL,MySql, & Postgres
5. Conversion of one database sql & pl-sql code to another equivalent database sql & pl-sql code
Oracle to MS-SQL
Oracle to Postgres
Oracle to MySql
6. Assist in software and hardware setup
7. Providing routine process/operational control reports and/or Controls Dashboard support
8. Develop scripts to automate the execution of ETL using shell scripts under Unix environment
9. Lead overall data management solutions and design, change the status and create MIS
10. Develop scripts to automate the execution of ETL using shell scripts under Unix environment
11. Extensive experience in data analysis and/or reporting along with strong knowledge of database and related technologies (SQL, OLAP, etc.)
Power BI :- Strong design and architecture skills with a strong bias for BI & analytic approaches.Developed and launched reports and dashboards having highest priority within delivery time to CCI (Competition Commission of India) ,higher management & Board of Directors
MS Power BI Administrator:
1. Proficient in installation and managing functioning of Microsoft Power BI Desktop Tools,Power BI Gateways and Table auto generate reports and dashboards.
2. Installation, configuration, maintenance, monitoring, upgradation, migration of the Power BI systems environment and tools.Installed and Configured Enterprise Gateway and Personal Gateway in Power Bi Services.
3. Automation of Power Query refresh using power shell script and windows task scheduler.
4. Installed and configured Enterprise gateway and Personal gateways for multiple databases in Power bi service.
5. Created Workspace and content packs for business users to view the developed reports.
6. Scheduled Automatic refresh using established gateways in power bi service.
7. Usage metrics, complete User management(User creation,deletion,Suspension,reset password of Power BI Users), Share content to external users, publish reports to the web for Power BI
8. Raised support tickets for technical issues and slowness issues in data refresh to Microsoft Power BI technical team.
9. Export data, export Power BI reports as PowerPoint files, print dashboards and reports.
10. Create template content packs, Publish content packs to the entire organization.
11. Experience in administration and engineering support of production Power BI data warehouse environments
12. Work with Business, Delivery and Support