RENU LIBIN Mobile: 1-856-803-7310 E-Mail: email@example.com
TEACH FOR INDIA – 05/03/2010 to 04/30/2012
Only representative selected out of the 125,000 employee strong MNC (Aditya Birla Group) to lead the
Corporate Social Responsibility initiative
Elementary Class Teacher
• Successfully led a class size of up to 42 students at a low income school in Mumbai
• Student’s achievements were at 55% EOY in Maths and 71% in Literacy.
• Improved student attendance to 91% by introducing special initiatives
• Assisted supervisor at school in curriculum planning
• Conducted multiple computer orientation sessions with teaching staff thereby leading to improve
familiarization of computer concepts, which were put into practice
• Initiated and introduced plans for English and Maths under very tough circumstances with students having
limited/ no access to study materials
• Worked with non-TFI teacher in school and helped them in literacy techniques, aided them with resources
Aditya Birla Minacs Worldwide Ltd – 02/03/2003 to 04/30/2010 (Now known as “Concentrix” –
Joined as Trainee / Associate, February 2003
Promoted as Executive Quality, January 2004- May 2005
Promoted as Team Leader, June 2005- June 2008
Promoted as Assistant Manager – Operations, July 2008- April 2010
Assistant Manager – Operations – Tasks & Duties
• Maintaining excellent relations with clients.
• Meeting client expectations and ensuring smooth transition from “what is required” to the final product that is
• Adhering to the quality norms defined by the client by monitoring quality scores, productivity, login hours and
service levels of the team.
• Providing regular & systematic feedback on performance indicators and updating products to the team.
• Rendering support to the team leads/team members to resolve difficult queries and coaching them in
improving areas identified for team members.
• Handling & recording escalations appropriately and preparing & maintaining daily reports.
• Ensuring reports are sent to the client on or before the defined deadline and the R&R is done within the
mentioned time frame.
• Successfully transitioned a complex process from US Base to Minacs.
• Deftly improved customer Retention/ Upsell using DMAIC Approach.
• Been part of the team for achieving COPC certification.
• Significantly improved retentions with a telecom company resulting in increased revenues to the extent of 32%
and improved retention conversion by 160%.
• Successfully handled domestic and international clients.
• Streamlined overall process of handling escalation thereby resulting in improved efficiency by 19% and real
time adherence through RTA.
• Successfully set up Command Center thereby resulting in improved process knowledge.
• Received Train the Trainer certification, while helped in conducting training and interviews for new hires
Team Leader – Operations – Tasks & Duties
• Mentoring a team of 20 members; monitoring their calls and providing constructive feedback to agents related
to effective call handling skills.
• Conducting & analyzing End User Survey whenever required.
• Ensuring compliance with COPC processes & documentation while maintaining COPC standards across the
• Handling & recording escalations while motivating agents to increase performance efficiency and morale.
• Providing regular & systematic feedback to team on performance indicators and resolve difficult queries.
• Reviewing & improvising process training inputs based on agent performance & program requirements.
• Acting as the point of contact for the client in resolving performance related issues.
• Mentoring new agents to ensure smooth transition from training to operations.
• Providing real time service level management.
• Conducting performance development meet to chalk out career path/ improvement areas for agents and
preparing and maintaining daily reports for performance management.
• Worked as Project Lead for problem solving project using DMAIC approach to ‘Control Variation in Retentions.
• Won the Best Team Award in the month of Oct 06, Dec 06 and Mar 07.
• Achieved the milestone of 200 upsells and 200 retentions several months in a row.
• Active member of the COPC Team which helped Minacs get recertified to COPC 4.0.
• Successfully completed MGMT U program, which provided an insight into effective management skills.
• Successfully executed the ‘Train the Trainer program’ and was certified as a Process/ Product Trainer.
Jun 2002 – Jan 2003: Pagepoint Services Pvt Ltd., Mumbai as Trainee Associate
• Successfully assisted Team Leader in report generation.
• Involved in transaction monitoring and updating self on latest information on various processes.
• Adhered to the productivity and service levels norms.
6/1/1999 – 4/1/2002 BA from Goa University
6/1/1997 – 3/1/1999 HSC from St.Xaviers Higher Secondary School, Goa Board
6/1/1996 – 3/1/1997 SSC from St. Mary’s Convent High School, Goa Board